I had the honor of speaking to the Lynbrook school community tonight. Thank you to everyone who attended.
Below you will find the resources I shared.
Contact me at MarkEMoran [at] Gmail [dot] com
Below are links to the video of my presentation, in three parts.
(Note: Recording this was a last minute decision. I focused more on the audience than the camera (after all, my mother was there and has been wondering for years what I do for a living). I sometimes come in and out of the picture, though you always hear me and see the slides I shared. The presentation runs 72 minutes. If you want to only watch a portion, Part 3 is where I hit my stride.)
Click here to access my presentation on "Mattering IS the Agenda"
Videos shared (note: some of these ended up as "outtakes")
- Scenes from Schools Where Mattering IS the Agenda
- “Johanna Channeling Aretha”
- “Daily Affirmation”
- “Girl Moves Austin Police to Tears”
- Excerpt from Mattering IS the Agenda
- Aimee Mullins: The Opportunity of Adversity
- Lion Lights
- IKEA: The Other Letter
- Boy With Cerebral Palsy Finishes Triatholon
- Secure Students Hearts or You Don’t Have a Shot at Their Brains
- Rebel Brown: "What Would You Do If You Knew You Were Limitless?"
- Driven to Succeed: How We're Depriving Students of a Sense of Purpose
- The Work of Peter Gray
- Eric Greitens: Resilience
- Humans of NY Story With Vidal & Mrs. Lopez
- Grace Anna Sings
- People Know They Matter When...
- A Few Words From You Can Save A Life
- Chocolate Bar Book
- Mallory Fundora - Project YESU
- Buddy Bench
- Always Go to the Funeral